Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trying to post something on my own!

So, I found out today that Taylor made my blog all cute and even put a picture on it. I think that is so cool! I just wish I could figure out how to do that myself. I am trying right now to post this comment. We will see what happens. Soon I may be so blogness cool that it will be ridiculous.

5 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Welcome to the coolness of Blogging Kandi. You're going to love it!

Taylor said...

HA! Mom...excellent usage of the word "blogness"...you are so great. Love ya a lot a lot.

PS I added a "Blogroll" to your blog (on the right hand side). Now you can just click on any of those names and it will take your right to their blogs! Tell me if you want anyone else!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

It's me again...
Brett scored major brownie points with Gordon on Sunday night and then when he saw him at the temple at 5:00 this morning:)

Jessica said...

Welcome Kandi Foote!!! We should be blog friends :)

Robin said...

HI Kandi! I found you on Julie's blog.

Of course you have a blog! You are so hip and cool.

Your family is beautiful.