Sometimes we're cute, other times we're... ummm.
Baylee, Kelli, & Me!
I am glad to be alive at 40315...
I was too chicken....don't blame me. If falling wakes me up from dreams, what makes you think I would do it in real life? That's right...
Amazingly Fun and Awesome!
WOOT! WOOT!
Footloose!
Ummm, weird.
Yep.
I try to be like....
OOOoooOO! But all her looks were too sad, AAAAaaaH!
Ha! Guess who?
Ummmm, sounds familiar..... I guess.
Boom Town
OH, that fat little pigeon..... oh my, it's smiling ( creepy)
This is true love....
Lauren got a sudden surge of energy!
Then crashed on the couch and said..... I need pizza!
Oh! And did I mention I made a new friend?
He's the Bomb!

2 comments:
Love this post Pypes! Lauren was hilarious in that video. And you and David Archuleta are so cute!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! and what the!? I wanna meet David Archuleta!! Im so jealous! and Lauren you're crazy... but i like it :)
Post a Comment