"haneout" with her now and then. HOOORAY HOORAY!Friday, January 16, 2009
Laurlita mamacitachaquitabanana come home!
This week all of Laurens stuff showed up. WE are so excited in our family to have Lauren moving back home with us. She lived a semester with Ashlee down by BSU and we missed her! Oh sure, she was in the same town and everything but it just wasn't the same. We love her sparkling personality, her amazing wit, her talent at gathering people for bowling parties, her total playingness with the little sibs, and her propensity to be the easiest for her dad to tease. WE love that Lauren will be here and we will get to
"haneout" with her now and then. HOOORAY HOORAY!
"haneout" with her now and then. HOOORAY HOORAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I want to go bowling!
Such pretty pictures. Glad to have you home, Lauren:)
Lauren is so darling!
oh julie and robin....thanks for looking at my blog even though i hardly ever post. and thank you for speaking english instead of french!
I love her propensity to be the easiest for dad to tease too. Haha...good one Mom!
Your family is beautiful! It has hard to believe that they are all grown up! It feels like just yesterday I as babysitting them! Tell everyone I say aloha!
Shauna! I know right? And you and steph used to be little primary girls and then young women girls. now you both are all married and have families and stuff. It WAS just like yesterday.
Post a Comment