Saturday, January 30, 2010

In the name of all that is proper!


In the name of all that is proper please refrain yourself!

I do not know where I heard that line first, but can't help thinking in an English accent this morning after watching all five or six hours of Pride and Prejudice last night with my family by my side. Yes even Clint and Kanon watched the lovely "bonnet" movie with me. I love how they do all that they can to be proper! To act with the upmost propriety and in a gentle and civilized manner! I just say "where have those days gone?" Then I watch tv and the rudest people get the most laughs and the loudest belch or lower bodily function noise is where we find the most entertain ment. ugh....where is my bonnet?

7 comments:

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor said...

How the heck did you get them to do that!?
I bet they loved it. Just like Zach loved 7 Brides for 7 Brothers this week.

We are so awesome.

PS I totally read your whole post in an English accent.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Pride and Prejudice is Gordon's favorite movie.

His favorite scene is "Dawn walk through the damp grass", and his favorite line is, "I've been the most unmitigated "butt-head" (different word).

Lauren said...

Mom! That is amazing! I haven't even watched the whole long version of Pride and Prejudice! Kanon and Dad are beating me! Good post...keep em coming!

Reagan said...

Good make mom.

The Mower Family said...

Cheerio! Haha I read it in an English accent too! You know who also likes to talk in an English accent - Heather and Sunny! We make Heather read us Harry Potter before bed sometimes with her accent. Miss you family xoxoxo

Clint and Kandi said...

jolly good comment,kristin! hahah I need to hang around heather and sunny much more. capital capital