Sunday, August 23, 2009

Countdown to the Kansas Ogles....5 days!

PRESTON AND HIS GIRAFFE FROM AUNT TAYLOR!
All the aunties and the favorite uncle from Boise are so excited to see the Ogles! They have not met Preston in person and are so looking forward to it. Right now while Matt is on a break between semesters at the Chiropractic College they get to be boating in Branson Missouri with Ogle grandparents and then we get to have them here for a visit! only five more days.....until Matt Reagan and Preston!..we are refusing to say that summer is over until after they leave!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Lucky.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Can't wait to see that little cutie in person! It will be a fun time for sure because no one knows how to have fun like the Footes!

Tyler and Carisa said...

um... am I considered an "anxiously awaiting auntie"? because I am technically adopted... and I sure am anxiously awaiting.... =D

The Mower Family said...

Ohhh the Mowers will MISS them but I have given strict instructions to Poppy Clint and Heather to get lots of baby kisses, sniffs and hugs out of little Preston for us! Wish we could be there! HAVE FUN!! XOXOXO

Hey how come we aren't on your blog friend list? :)